Thailand is so beautiful. Lots of temples, flowers and beautifully displayed towels. With its friendly, most some English speaking people it’s a great easy place to travel. We met many more other tourist here and even met up with Jasper’s friends as UK holidays have now started. I would definitely go back here!
- Bangkok. 3 nights. See Bangkok blog.
- Chiang Mai. 4 nights @ two different places. Elephant place outside Chiang Mai and apartment in the city. Spend day water rafting. Great active city.
- Chiang Rai. 4 nights @ Airbnb apartment. More elephants (sanctuary) and visit to waterfalls on scooter.
- Kho Phangan/ Ko Toa. We divided up to get some space after so long together. Diving on Ko Toa and beaches on Ko Phangan.
- Kho Phangan. 3 nights. Bottle beach @ smile bungalows. Amazing white sand beach meeting up with Jasper’s school friend.
- Rafting as a family (Nelly)
- All to do with your elephants (Jasper)
- Learning to dive (Thomas)
- Temple visit and head monks birthday (Paul)
- Mosquito bites turned into wounds combined with salty sea water (Nelly)
- All insects and bug bites (Jasper)
- Eating Durian (Thomas)
- Smell of bathroom in ko toa (Paul)
and that concludes to end of our travels.. back to (a new) reality for us! Txs for following our blog.